95 5 header



The 95:5 Campaign

At MEDLIFE, we want to make it easy for you to go on a trip and get the most out of your experience.

The 95:5 campaign allows you to increase your impact with MEDLIFE while simultaneously making your service learning trip more affordable. 

For every dollar raised through your 95:5 campaign, 95 cents will go to you as a discount off of your participation fee, and 5 cents will go towards MEDLIFE's efforts throughout the year.



How Does It Work?


sign up log in share it percentage

Visit medlifeweb.org and view a list of all of our trips. Choose the trip that suits you best and sign up online.

Once you are registered, a 95:5 campaign page is automatically created for you. Simply log into your "MyMEDLIFE" account to customize your campaign page.

Send your campaign link to friends and family. Use email and social media to reach out to people quickly and effectively. 

Receive donations! 95% of the money you raise will go towards to cost of your trip, and the other 5% to MEDLIFE. 
Sign Up for a Service Learning Trip
sign up button 

MEDLIFE is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.

Disclaimer: In accordance with United States tax law and regulations, a donation to the MEDLIFE Project Fund is 100% tax-deductible by the person making the donation. However, only 5% of a donation given to the 95:5 campaign (i.e., the portion that goes towards MEDLIFE's General Fund) is tax-deductible for the person making the donation. The portion of a donation that reduces a student's cost of participating in a mobile clinic is not tax-deductible. If donors have general questions about whether or not donations to MEDLIFE are tax-deductible, they can call MEDLIFE'S U.S.-based office at 1-844-MEDLIFE (1-844-633-5433). However, specific questions about the deductibility of contributions should be directed to a donor's qualified tax advisor.