High School Service Learning Trips
What is a high school service learning trip?
With a focus on local culture and history, MEDLIFE’s High School Service Learning Trips offer a service and educational experience geared towards high school students. They combine three days of volunteering on Mobile Clinics and Development Projects while also taking an educational deep dive into the historical factors that have shaped present realities. With visits to important historical sites, a variety of cultural activities, and a selection of Roundtable Discussions, this trip will give participants a global perspective.
To help your organization travel with zero stress, we offer extensive support throughout the entire trip-planning process. This includes arranging group flight bookings on your behalf and managing all the logistical aspects of your trip, from airport transfers and accommodation to meals and optional touristic activities.
Download the High School Service Learning Trip today!
“What they have experienced this week has changed their perspective on life. The growth and empathy that I have seen in these kids is absolutely heartwarming.”
– Jorge, MEDLIFE Chapter Teacher at Thomas Alva Edison School, Puerto Rico
HIGHLIGHTS of the trip
- Engage: Shadow local medical professionals and work alongside community members on a development project.
- Educate: Connect experiences from the eld to academic themes through educational discussions.
- Advocate: Become a global citizen and learn how to advocate for social issues, both locally and abroad.
- Travel: Visit Lima, the vibrant capital of Peru, and explore the rich culture of the country through additional activities outside of clinic hours
Health and Safety: Above and Beyond Precautions
Chaperones for Underage Participants
Emergency Medical Insurance Included
N95 masks for volunteers during Mobile Clinics
Pre-Trip Safety Review
24-hour emergency support
Curious to learn more about service learning for high schools?
Enter your email address below to receive your free travel brochure!